I had the idea to merge the Casualty and Holby City wikias and here's how and why:
- Both old links to the wikias could redirect to the same page.
- Pages can be simply copied over and if need be, merged.
- Moderating teams and forums can also be merged.
- Since there is so many crossovers in roles (Eg. Medical Director) and characters (EG. Connie Beauchamp) as well as the actual universe it makes sense to have all information in one place to cut down on data redundancy and make it more accessable.
- It will allow new users to learn more about the history of the hospital without having to switch across wikias.
- Instead of keeping up the same standard on two wikias, keep it on one wikia!
- The two TV shows can be kept apart through categories and titles at the top of the page.
- It has worked on Wikipedia for over a decade, so why not here?
Thank you very much for reading and I hope the moderation team can discuss my idea.