This article is not part of the Holby universe.
This article covers a subject that is part of the real world, and thus should not be taken as a part of the Holby universe.
This episode is currently available on BBC iPlayer.
If you are a UK resident with a TV licence, you can watch this episode here.
Cameron is concerned that charismatic locum Andrew Nicholson-Heath is out to expose him, so resorts to his old tricks of playing the hero, but when he's almost caught out, Cameron gaslights a colleague into thinking she made a mistake.
- Dawn Steele as Ange Godard
- Alex Walkinshaw as Adrian "Fletch" Fletcher
- Jaye Jacobs as Donna Jackson
- Rosie Marcel as Jac Naylor
- Ramin Karimloo as Kian Madani
- Belinda Owusu as Nicky McKendrick
- Nic Jackman as Cameron Dunn
- Bob Barrett as Sacha Levy
- Kaye Wragg as Essie Di Lucca
- David Ames as Dominic Copeland
- Hugh Quarshie as Ric Griffin
- Jo Martin as Max McGerry
- Amy Lennox as Chloe Godard
- Darcey Burke as Emma Naylor-Maconie
- Rachel Lumberg as Sheena Cummings
- John Barrowman as Andrew Nicholson-Heath
- Ania Marson as Cathy Thompson
- Gwynfor Jones as Geoff Walmsley
- Sophie Harkness as Frankie Rendell
- During a scene on AAU, Drew playfully addresses Max as "Doctor". This is likely a reference to both Barrowman and Martin's roles in the 12th series of Doctor Who, where the former portrayed Captain Jack Harkness, and the latter portrayed an an incarnation of the Doctor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.