This article is not part of the Holby universe.
This article covers a subject that is part of the real world, and thus should not be taken as a part of the Holby universe.
This episode is currently available on BBC iPlayer.
If you are a UK resident with a TV licence, you can watch this episode here.
Faith struggles to cope with Luka's diagnosis and considers joining a support group for parents of children with cancer. When Lev is adamant that he doesn't need help, Faith turns to Dylan for comfort.
- Maddy Hill as Ruby Spark
- Uriel Emil as Lev Malinovsky
- Kirsty Mitchell as Faith Cadogan
- William Beck as Dylan Keogh
- Amanda Mealing as Connie Beauchamp
- George Rainsford as Ethan Hardy
- Charles Venn as Jacob Masters
- Amanda Henderson as Robyn Miller
- Gabriella Leon as Jade Lovall
- Shaheen Jafargholi as Marty Kirkby
- Jack Nolan as Will Noble
- Genesis Lynea as Archie Hudson
- Di Botcher as Jan Jenning
- Kelly Gough as Violette Spark
- Sharon Gless as Zsa Zsa Harper-Jenkinson
- Olivia D'Lima as Fenisha Khatri
- Sarah Beck Mather as Raquel Stevenson
- Ross Waiton as Paul O'Conner
- Laurence Howarth as Colin Kennedy
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.