After reviewing recent Holby City episodes, I have reviewed the timeline and made some adjustments to the dates of some series 33 episodes.
- Episode 42, given that it was originally supposed to air on 6 July, takes place on that date.
- Episode 43 takes place on 13 July, and episode 44 takes place on 14 July.
- As Fiona Nyeman clearly stated that it was Friday, and given certain conversations in the episode (i.e. the conversation between Archie and Ciaran about Duffy), I have dated episode 45 as 19 July.
- Episode 46 takes place on 27 July and 28 July. During day two, Dylan mentions that Serena Campbell wants to review the department's controlled drugs policy. As, in-universe, Serena went on leave on 31 July, this episode cannot take place any later than that date.
- As confirmed in the Holby City episode "Where Does It Hurt?", the series 34 premiere takes place on 17 August.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.