I'm just going to jump to the chase. I believe that Casualty Wiki and Holby City Wiki should be merged. Since the last discussion of a merger a few years ago, both wikis have changed drastically in terms of writing style and scope to the point where keeping the two shows separate is, in my opinion, counter-productive.
Over the past year, Casualty Wiki's scope has widened considerably - we have articles about minor characters, events that have occurred in episodes, and even roads and other thoroughfares. Inevitably, articles about locations or characters that have a more grounded basis in Holby City or HolbyBlue will be created. This is where things will end up becoming unnecessarily complicated. For example, has been featured in Casualty on a few o…Read more >
Hello all. It has been a while since I last posted an update blog, so I thought that it would be a good idea to keep you all in the loop.
- The countdown module on the main page has received a significant upgrade. Not only does it show the most recent episode of Casualty, as an episode is airing, a link to the official BBC One live stream will appear. Once the episode finishes, it will link to BBC iPlayer.
- Note: Due to legal restrictions, Casualty episodes on BBC iPlayer and the online BBC One stream can only be viewed by residents of the United Kingdom with a television licence. You will also need to sign in with your BBC account; if you do not have one, you will need to register.
- The wiki's scope has widened. If we want to be the greatest resource of Ca…
Read more >
Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've updated the noticeboard on the main page, so I thought that it would be a good idea to post a more comprehensive report about what has happened to the wiki over the past few months.
- Casualty Central is dead. Casualty Wiki has returned.
- The wiki is nearly fully up-to-date. At the start of the year, in terms of content, Casualty Wiki was stuck in August 2017. Today, we are only four episodes behind. As a result, several character articles (e.g. Iain Dean, Dylan Keogh) have doubled in size. Over the past few months, I have written over 70 episode articles containing detailed synopses (well, of varying levels of detail) spanning from the beginning of series 32 to some of the most recent episodes of seri…
Read more >
It goes without saying that this wiki has not been in the greatest shape ever since Titan95 and Soapslover96's departures from Casualty Central. Lots of content has since been wiped from the website, including episode synopses and behind-the-scenes information. In the grand scheme of things, the wiki has suffered in the absence of proper dedicated management.
Therefore, I believe that it is my time to step up to the plate and help steer Casualty Central back in the right direction.
- Content that has been previously removed will be brought back. When Titan left the wiki, he removed practically all of the content he had written for personal reasons. However, as per FANDOM's community creation policy, this was an act of vandalism. Cons…
Read more >
Back in 2011, former Casualty Wiki administrator Eladkse created a custom skin for the Oasis/Wikia skin called CustomOasis. However, global changes to Wikia's layout broke the skin and the skin was deleted.
However, after updating the code to suit the current Wikia layout, I am proud to announce that CustomOasis is back!Read more >