Centric characters Edit
Just wondering, not complaining, but why have you removed the centric chacharactersrters on the Series Pages and the Episode Pages? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Icicle~Kiefer (talk • contribs)
Question on Sources and Templates Edit
Amongst the current adminship on Cryptid Wiki, reforms are taking place; there has been consensus that the articles should have Wikipedia-style sources.
A few admins have been collecting sources due to the amount of copy-paste used in articles, but this is very tedious. I was wondering if you knew a plagiarism detector like Wikipedia's Earwig's Copyvio Detector that is free and works well for Wikia.
Slowly but surely, content is being sourced and rewritten, but if you know anything on this, that would help a lot.
Anyway, I noticed your MainPage:OTD templates you mage for this wiki. It is absolutely amazing that you were able to do this; I have never seen this done on any wiki!
Jan Jenning Main? Edit
Hello, I was wondering something. Jan Jenning has been added to the Main Characters section of the official BBC Casualty Page and I was thinking if that means she should be added the Main Characters list rather than Recurring and should have appearances listed on the Character Appearances list. Just a little suggestion. Source, Jan Jenning Icicle~Kiefer (talk) 13:15, August 17, 2019 (UTC)
Dylan Keogh Edit
Hi there. Dylan Keogh has been appointed as permanent clinical lead, rather than acting as in universe, Connie isn’t due to return anytime soon. Just a suggestion to be changed on the CL page. Thanks Casualty2018 (talk) 21:27, August 17, 2019 (UTC)
Hospital Layout Edit
Just wondering, on the current layout section under ‘Emergency Department’,it seems to be incorrect. Isn’t resus in behind reception, and all of the cubicles through to the left? I’m unsure about upstairs as it isn’t shown as much, especially where Will and Ethan’s offices are. Could you check this and correct if you know the updated floor plan? Thanks! Casualty2018 (talk) 11:43, August 18, 2019 (UTC)
Admin rights Edit
My name is Medi and I am a huge fan of the Wiki and also of Casualty. I was wondering if I could become an Administrator? This is my favourite wiki and I want to do more to help, as I said, I am a huge fan! I am a teamworker and always happy to help. MediDude4345 (talk) 14:14, October 25, 2019 (UTC)
- Hi Medi. I'm happy that you have a keen interest in the wiki and wish to improve it. Out of interest, why do you believe becoming an administrator will help you do that? -- Lythronax (leave a message) 14:35, October 25, 2019 (UTC)
Reply for Admin RightsEdit
What I think an Admin is:
An admin is someone who look afters the Wiki, makes sure nothing is going wrong, and keeps the Wiki looking nice and professional.
I can do this, I really want to look after the Wiki, and me being an admin will benefit the Wiki's community because I have fresh ideas for the wiki and also it is my passion, like I said before, I am a really keen teamworker and you can trust me. MediDude4345 (talk) 20:15, October 25, 2019 (UTC)
- I absolutely agree with your definition of an admin. I would posit, however, that being one isn't the be-all and end-all on a wiki. Although I am one, my time on the wiki is predominantly spent keeping articles up-to-date and well-formatted, and that does not require the need for additional user rights (apart from when I'm maintaining templates that have the potential to disrupt the entire wiki if a single error occurs).
- Right now, given the general lack of activity both here and at Holby City Wiki, I don't think there is an urgent need for additional administration, just more editors. I would love to hear your ideas for the wiki, but, for the time being, I think most of our time and energy should be directed towards expanding the wiki. Nevertheless, I appreciate your enthusiasm. -- Lythronax (leave a message) 22:49, October 25, 2019 (UTC)
Hello. Whilst I appreciate your reply, you have actually caused some upset with me. There were numerous issues you wrote on my Talk Page, so in the future, just a simple, non-offensive message will do. MediDude4345 (talk) 15:36, February 3, 2020 (UTC)
- Hello, You have asked me for reasons why your message was offensive.
- I tend to write as Readers like a lot of Detail.
- You really criticised me in that message.
- You keep telling me what you don't like, rather than what you like.
- This isn't the only time you have criticised me.
- Also, whether you intended to not sound patronising, you did come across very patronising. MediDude4345 (talk) 18:19, February 3, 2020 (UTC)
- If you are trying to send me messages, they are not coming through.
Recap music Edit
Hi Lythronax, I was wondering if you know anyone who could make a video of just the current Casualty Previous Theme, just the music, not the voices, just a long shot, but if you can, it would be great! MediDude4345 (talk) 20:06, February 14, 2020 (UTC)
Giving my opinion on this matter, I am for the merger, Casualty was the original show and Holby City is the sister show, the 2 are related in so many ways, the wards, the ED and many other things. I can understand your justifications and I am definantly in favour for this, due to the fact that Holby City Wiki and Casualty Wiki have the same things. An ideal name for this would be called Holby Central, I would like to become an Admin if this happens so please do let me know. Thanks. MediDude4345 (talk) 18:19, February 18, 2020 (UTC)
Can I just say what a privilage it was to earn the 13,000th edit badge, I am super proud to be part of this Wiki, and that badge made my day, thanks for introducing badges and can I just say what a privilage it was.
List of deaths Edit
Hi! Do you think it'd be better for the List of deaths to be listed in a table instead of it's current format, as it makes it much easier to read. If you agree, I'd be more than happy to make the change for you. Danielroxheaps 07:21, March 4, 2020 (UTC)
- I completed this yesterday. Some of the Holby City episode pages appear to be broken hence why I was unable to add Series and Episode numbers. I was also unable to find a list of deaths of Holby City characters. I was also unsure if there were any major character deaths in HolbyBlue either. Danielroxheaps 21:19, March 5, 2020 (UTC)
- Thank you for the link. That all makes sense - mind if I copy the table from your sandbox page over? I'll add the deaths listed on the Holby TV site but do further research later just in case the site has missed some. I'm still yet to find a source for the less recent full episodes, however. I'll also have to try hunt for HolbyBlue episodes too as I haven't found any yet either. Danielroxheaps 21:49, March 5, 2020 (UTC)
Episode reviews Edit
I am a huge fan of Casualty, as you probably now, and I would like to start Episode Reviews for both Casualty & Holby City, they would be weekly videos highlighting the episodes given to you then uploaded onto the wiki, I think this would be a crucial step for making Holby Wiki popular and attracting more members to the wiki to see the episode reviews, but then check out the articles as well, and at the end of the videos, I thought a message would come up saying "Seen a character you like? Check out their profile at Holby Wiki!" I could do a trial for tonight to show you and you could decide after. MediDude4345 (talk) 15:59, March 7, 2020 (UTC)
Casualty episode Edit
Hi, sorry for the random question. I'm trying to find a crash scene, I believe it was from Casualty, from an 80s or 90s episode. I found it a few years ago but cannot seem to find it now. It was a group of teens joyriding, they ended up hitting a traffic light and crashing into a skip. Do you happen to know which episode this was? Danielroxheaps 07:52, April 1, 2020 (UTC)
- Yes! Thank you so much! Danielroxheaps 10:33, April 1, 2020 (UTC)
Drama repeats download Edit
Hi. I noticed you uploaded a screenshot of a recent repeat of Holby city from the current Drama reruns. I was wondering if you know a site where I can download these repeats from? Kind Regards. EEArchive (talk) 16:45, April 13, 2020 (UTC)
James Redmond & Ben Hull Edit
Hi! Not sure how interested you'd be in this - an ex-Hollyoaks actress has been interviewing other ex-Hollyoaks stars. In the interview with Redmond and Hull, they talked a little bit about their times on Casualty: https://youtu.be/Hp3bubnRO4c?t=2187 | Danielroxheaps 08:54, June 17, 2020 (UTC)